About Me

My photo
My name is Cherie. I love FASHION!!! I am from NY and I am new to fashion blogging. I am a plus size woman just trying not to break the bank to look chic!

Friday, February 10, 2012

FASHION SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK!!!

I know I am here to blog about my plus size fashion but I feel I also need to put the spotlight on some inspirational friends in my life. The first friend I chose to highlight is my tattoo artist, James Then. Before he even started tattooing I have admired his style and his talent as an artist. Here I will post some of my favorite pics of him and his work. If you would like to purchase a painting or get inked up check out his website here












I love his work he is very passionate and knowledgeable and he works damn hard to satisfy his clients. I have known him for years. His style is impeccable also he is versatile. His favorite brands are J CrewPenguinBen Sherman. He can be reached at his personal email JamesThen@gmail.com.


Thats all folks. Look out for other post of my friends in my Fashion Spotlight of the Week!!!


Hugs and Kisses Loves!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY COMMENT... THANK YOU ALL!